YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 30 July 2012

CYCLING THE NORTHERN TIER - DAY- TRAVEL

JULY 19, 2012

My style of getting ready for a trip, is for the month prior, I start piling anything that I might be needing in a general area. Then one magic moment, I grade, organize, pack, ... This self contained touring is new to me. All the components I'm good with. Flying, cycling, camping.... Put them all together?
Throw in the fact that Kate and I will be travelling and camping together for the first ten days.

(If you might be joining us for this portion of the program, we have some nice posts of our travels. Cyclist should check out the Beartooth ones)
"Lay out the clothes and money you expect to need. . . . Then pack half the clothes and twice the money!"




The larger box has my bike and a variety of camping gear. The modified FUJI box has my rear panniers. My two front panniers I took as carry on.



I like West Jet, but the fact you need exact change for the oxygen masks?
Calgary Airport. 01:00hrs. MST/EST???
Didn't make much difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment