YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 30 July 2012

TRUE NORTH CYCLES, DAY ZERO

Nemy's bike stolen in Toronto.

BLACK DAY in JULY

On July 6th I rode to Toronto. After a forecast of possibly the hottest day ever, I left at 04:45hrs and rode "Into Thick Air". I more than survived the "Heat Zone" and was downtown by mid morning. The plan was to summit "2412" and then grab our car, pack my bike, some lunch and shopping with Nicola. All things seemed right. Then just ONE thing went wrong.

As they would say in Quebec, "I went to grab my bike, there it was, GONE! And not Stollen, like the wonderful, and only Christmas fruitcake that I will eat, Austrian baking(could possibly the best coffee dipping thing around. The powdered sugar so works with a dark rich brew).  But stolen like it's on the Condo's security video, lock snapping, going GONE.  

July 6th, 04:30hrs, 2012
It's(was) only a bike, but.......

Broke my heart when I let Hugh, the Ti artist, know it's gone.


Brushing by the machine revving tension

Then I found a place it's dark and it's rotted
 It's a cool, sweet kinda place where the copters won't spot it
And I destroyed the map, I even thought I forgot it, however,
 Everyday I'm dumping the body
It'd be better for us if we don't understand

Passion out of machine-revving tension
Lashing out at machine-revving tension
                                                                             tTH































No comments:

Post a Comment