YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 31 July 2012

CYCLING THE NORTHERN TIER, GLACIER NATIONAL PARK - DAY ONE- PART FOUR and FINAL.

JULY 29, 2012
GOIN DOWN THE HIGHWAY.

What can you write about when you get to go pretty much downhill for thirty kilometres.




 

As I descended there was a delicate blend of fresh mountain air and BRAKE SMOKE.
Mountain goats lying precariously on a gentle slope.






To keep the refurbishing of these sightseeing buses as original as possible,
 the brakes were not updated. 
OK folks, here we are at THE TREE! Do you want to borrow my helmet?



Bike wash. I had my water bottle on the ready
in case he didn't damp her down.
Heading down there somewhere?

I sing my heart out to the wide open spaces

I sing my heart out to the infinite sea

I sing my vision to the sky-high mountains

I sing my song to the free.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment