YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 7 December 2014

WELLS GRAY ADVENTURES, HUT TO HUT HIKING - 13th Lucky Post

AUGUST, 2014
DAY SIX

A FIGHT NIGHT


 High and drying.

 Glad I forgot my wallet.

 Fully respecting the importance of the moment, Don's "get out of the kitchen".
 is all I need to help assure the finishing of dessert.

 Catching some running water.
Beats hiking to the stream.

 In lite of the the local Indian history,
it's Curry Chicken night.

 Indian battle.
Back in the days they would have had Cariboo Curry.
















After all this I might have trouble donating my body to Science, and I'm talking Science Fiction

Christine's professionalism has demonstrated a respectfull balance of some light heartiness at times of difficult trail traverses to a serious side of serious business.
Especially when that business involves icing as well.
Angela has also earned the well deserved position of dessert server overseer.

Sugar, oh, honey, honey
You are my candy girl
And you got me wanting you

I just can't believe the loveliness of loving you
(I just can't believe it's true)
I just can't believe the wonder of this feeling, too
(I just can't believe it's true)

The Archies - Sugar, Sugar Lyrics | MetroLyrics

 Problem with the sleep cubbies, no place to hang:
Maid Service please, sign.
Lucky enough we didn't (maybe a little) need:
Do Not Disturb!

 Mr. Clean

At times I might second guess taking the bear spray,
but we never travel without,
Blair Witch Repellent.


COMING NEXT - THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment