YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 2 December 2014

WELLS GRAY ADVENTURES, HUT TO HUT HIKING - 10th

AUGUST, 2014
DAY FOUR

TABLE FOR ELEVEN

 Discovery Cabin




Here Don and Alice try to amuse Julie's recipe revelation for one of her special homemade soaps:

CHRISTINE'S CHILI CHILI BANG BANG BAR

Andrea's job for the trip was to keep spreading that youthful Salt Spring Island
joy de vivre
Andrea's job for tonight is to make sure that Julie and Alice's upside down cake is down and across cake to the expedition's photographer.

It's not that I over ate, but one night when I was getting ready for bed I didn't realise that I was still eating while I was brushing my teeth.


MEDIC!!!!!



Gettin' ready for a big day tomorrow.

We'll see who is up for the challenge.
God had the Devil.
Beatles had the Rolling stones
Diane Sawyer had Katie Couric

Tomorrow is my Katie Couric


KEEP YOUR STICK ON THE ICE



brought to you by your e-nemy

No comments:

Post a Comment