YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 10 December 2014

WELLS GRAY ADVENTURES, HUT TO HUT HIKING - The Last Post

AUGUST, 2014

Lets see, Hefty Sack, Kitchen Catcher, give up all together and hop right into a compostable bag and leave me at the curb......???????




Come Saturday morning, I'm goin' away with my friend
                           We'll Saturday-spend till the end of the day, just I and my friend
We'll travel for miles in our Saturday smiles and then we'll move on
But we will remember long after Saturday's gone
The Sandpipers
 

Here having made sure the outhouse door is locked, we buckle up and start our last day. 







Today we will follow Battle Creek to the trail head.




The Blogger
Baffin Island, N.W.T. 
Artic Circle, 1981

This takes us off the high plateau and down into the Clearwater River valley. 

















There is something about closing in on the finish of a successful week of hiking that a little rain
goes almost unnoticed.

Lets see.
Did we end up at the right place.

PERFECT

Thanks everyone for
 the great hike.

...for the solidarity

...for the kinship.

I'll be the judge of that......
yup,

Beautiful British Columbia.
(and the plates are valid)


If not Ian, I look to 
"Hanumana"
and thank for the blessing of protection for our safe journey.












That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment