YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Friday 25 March 2016

BAYERISCHE MOTOREN WERKE, MUNICH, GERMANY

Early March, 2016

Kate and I on more than one occasion have been fortunate to visit Carol and John in Whistler, British Columbia, CANADA.

We've even been fortunate to have more than once enjoyed their place in their absence.

On everyone of those  occasions we have been fortunate to have been warmly greeted and received to the property by The Gable's resident nice guy, Skip.

Skip, this one's for you.

Munich, Germany I'm sure is many things to many people.
To some of those many people is that Munich is home to the 

Bayerische Motoren Werke 

Kate and I in our wanderings one night in Munich happened upon a rather well secured and attended event or launch of some sort.



(I pray for all that  this is NOT an electric car. Do not make the earth perfect and please continue to engineer what this world still needs.)

(Hey Skip, sorry I don't have my older photo library with me. Show you my 1978 320i. It was white. A little boring but fun car!!.)

(Also have a large amount of racing images. Hans Stuck at the 24hrs of Daytona, Was in the livery similar to the car here)

(I have to come out and visit.)


They didn't seem to be waving us in so we just continued our way.


Always nice to think of pleasant people we have met in our travels. Hope you are well and maybe see you soon.

Paul and Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment