YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 13 March 2016

SERRFAUS FISS LADIS - NEMY DINGA SKIING EXPERIENCE

March 2016

Here we will just continue to explore the hills. The areas are spread above the towns of the resorts name and collectively boost about some the largest area I've ever skied.






This fellow looks oddly familiar to us Crazy Canucks.


Here again as in Ischgl, mainly John and Carol, living at a big hill resort, are extremely impressed with the scope and size serviced by the seventy or so lifts.

Even Mirko cautiously opens the piste map so as not to alarm us that.......



The endless huts with local fare and amazing locations make for great rewarding and rendezvousing spots.




Miroslav Dinga



Here mountaintop John is showing Kate the blest glissading runs to get down.

Miroslav Dinga, Carol Legate

It is again unfortunate the we will miss Mirko's wife, Ivana, from joining us slope side.
She along with thier newborn, Corolina and son David are battling a bug.

Kate Nemy

I like the challenges of being outdoors throw at me. We will end up the week with a nice mix of weather, including beautiful sunshine. Days like today proved such flat light, the absence  of trees and familiar terrain and markers made for more than the odd,

Where the heck am I going?
Who am I?
Why am I here.?
Whats for supper?
Did I turn the iron off?
Are there blackout periods when I book with my rewards card?

I know where I'm going next here. Come back for some off piste mountain fun. (have some more off piste action soon)
thank you

blogging my life so i have a life to blog
your e-nemy


No comments:

Post a Comment