YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 2 March 2016

CAFE LOBA, ISCHGL, AUSTRIA

FEBRUARY, 2016


Today, 
like I'm sure most of us have in some far corner of the house, 
I'm pulling' out the

FONDUE CAM.

Please sit back, try to refrain from any sudden motions, and enjoy a little dipping with us.

We would of loved for all of you to join us as just the presentation, let lone the amount of food, was much too much for us.





Thought I dropped my watch in there for a second. 
Almost as bad as dropping fruit in the loom. Don't get me started on this one.

My Austria wish list consisted  of:

Fondue. Done
Raclette. Working on it (hyla)
and
NOT having to explain to my Out of Country Medical Insurance Carrier
How,
Why,
What was I thinking,
Whats the surgical translation in german.............

I'll take it as two of three so far.


CAFE LOBA

Please stay tuned for a Ischgl wrap-up and then over to next valley for some more:

 Fun
Family

and can you imagine some both at the same time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment