YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 19 March 2016

SERFAUS FISS LADIS - A POWDER POST

MARCH 2016


JOHN NEMY JR.

I came on this trip looking to push my self out of the ski alone envelope that have been doing in the recent, Colorado past. Now I have to thank all my partners from these past two weeks.

CAROL LEGATE

Keeping up slope side with them all is one thing.
Trying to snap a few pics on the way down is another.

Some of these days with such flat light proved tenacious.
Stick a camera in my face, I expect the worse but HOPE for the best.

I literally point in the general direction and then wonder till I'm safely back to room to see what I may have captured.

Sorry Carol, this is not a brotherly love series but just a case of whomever being in my right spot at the right time.
Stop skiing so fast!!




No comments:

Post a Comment