YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 15 November 2016

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO THOSE WHO RIDE

This is a test rebroadcast of the going over niagara paul's system of blogging emergencies.

September 5, 2016
Day Fourteen




------------------------------------------------
There is something sadder than the
tears of a clown. 

A bike in a box! 


 In South Lake Tahoe Nicola sadly wheeled off home.

Broken bicycles, don't tell my folks
There's all those playing cards pinned to the spokes
Laid down like skeletons out on the lawn
The wheels won't turn when the other has gone
tom waits



 Thanks Sierra Cycle and Ski for
the box for the bike.

we salute you with a
black arm band 700 X 25/28.
(can you imagine that this one is a small.
Manzanita Lake, Lassen Volcanic National Park.
California, U.S.A.)


Oh yeah yeah yeah
Now if there's a smile on my face
It's only there trying to fool the public
But when it comes down to fooling you
Now honey that's quite a different subject

But don't let my glad expression
Give you the wrong impression
Really I'm sad, oh I'm sadder than sad
You're gone and I'm hurting so bad
Like a clown I appear to be glad (sad, sad, sad, sad)

Now they're some sad things known to man
But ain't too much sadder than
The tears of a clown when there's no one around, uh
Oh yeah, baby

Now if I appear to be carefree
It's only to camouflage my sadness
And honey to shield my pride I try
To cover this hurt with a show of gladness
But don't let my show convince you
That I've been happy since you
'Cause I had to go (why did you go), oh I need you so (I need you so)
Look I'm hurt and I want you to know (want you to know)
For others I put on a show (it's just a show)
Read more: Smokey Robinson - The Tears Of A Clown Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

luv and hisses

and please remember to:
Save the Peel


No comments:

Post a Comment