YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 2 November 2016

NEMY, HYLA, NICOLA, PAUL. CYCLING THE SIERRA NEVADA. WILLOW SPRINGS TO MONITER PASS, CALIFORNIA, U.S.A.

Day Thirteen
September 4, 2016


Today we're heading to, well at this point we weren't sure where we will end up.
By days end we certainly won't forget.

Don't be jealous.
Last night.
Yes.
Motel AND Trailer Park.
Don't get me going on our great restaurant last night.
( I didn't notice till to late, I was still eating when I was brushing my teeth for bed)

Here we hit the BIG refresh button and are good to go.
(I don't think there is a morning I wake up and don't say my little pray:
I sure hope thats toast I smell because other wise I think I'm having a stroke!
I think its in one of those acronyms or)



Where the hell is the blogger going?



O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!

America! America! 

God she'd His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

please if you wish click:

(i'm working on it.
under construction)
try


/Users/paulnemy/Desktop/Twitter web player.webarchive

I'll try a little later so for now picture Will Ferrel in a American Flag speedo and tank top.



Here we ride into Bridgeport, California. U.S.A.
By the time we roll out of town and Main Street USA, we are  all in agreement we should stay a week.
Liking that it looks like time has passed it by,
it has at least one,
Bakery,
Burrito Stand,
Burger stand,
Taqueria,
Coffee shop,
Church Bazaar,
Rodeo,
Ice Cream Stand,
Lodging of every era,
Homecoming weekend........









Rodeo.



 Reno will be for another day. We'll check the map but I think we're heading to the 108.


Birding in the Valley.
Deer Hunter's BBQ

No time now.

Lunch and then on.

On to a afternoon of 
Blazing Saddles.




No comments:

Post a Comment