YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 15 January 2018

DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

“The time is always right to do what is right.”

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.









Here in January 2015 Kate and I toured the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. 

Some of the most powerful, moving, sad, optimistic, pessimistic, shameful, some of the few times in my life where I can truly say "unbelievable", reflective on the kindness and horror of mankind, how the hell, stunning that in my lifetime, how still in this day and age hate rages, venomous, ........,............,..........,...........,...............,..............three hours of my life.





Had very little to say when I walked out.

Not much to be proud of other than fueling one's reslove towards trying to better understand and love one another.





No comments:

Post a Comment