YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 26 September 2020

BAIE ST PAUL TO SAINT ANNE DE BEAUPRE, QUEBEC, CANADA. SIXTY KILOMTRES

 September 8, 2020

I somehow thought that when I survived and surfaced from my northern portion of my ride I slow down and take it easy.
I sure as heck slowed down climbing my way through Charlevoix and will to a bit of a surprise and slow motion again here.

Looking back to Baie Saint Paul.

To some degree I knew and was casualy told in town that there is a hill coming out of town.
We will see that some climbs are longer than others.

Whats wrong with this picture is that after climbing for some time now, this access to the ski hill is for the base facilities. Regretably there is a road, as in this one, that accesses the top.



Considering I started on the St. Lawrence and will end up on the St. Lawrence that's quite the elevation. Twenty five K's and two hours+ worth of climbing!!!
Not going to spend to much time writing because it's time to go DOWN!




Back down with Quebec City on the horizon.

At least Mont-Ste-Anne had the decency to stay out of my way.

A sign from above to catch a small room and ring out my not so delicates.

No comments:

Post a Comment