YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 16 September 2020

METABETCHOUAN-LAC-A-LA-CROIX TO SAGUENAY, QUEBEC. FIFTY-FOUR KILOMETERS.

September  04/20

Between crawling in on a rather serene evening to a fairly calm morning, during the night I experienced probably the strongest winds ever in a tent.
With the tent poles buckling in on me, fly a flapping and squalls of rain a pounding, 
I pondered that in the direction I was planning on going, I'll be in Saguenay for breakfast rather than what sould have been more lunchtime.  



My Groundhog Day. After every camp I'm always pretty sure that my Thermarest will never fit back into it's stuff sack, but what do you know... Much success.

I'll start my day back on The Veloroutes de Bleuet.
Nice.




As much a I've been enjoying Lac St Jean, would love to come back with a partner.
Here I'll peel off and start heading South towards the St Lawrence river and slowly home.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment