YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 3 August 2013

THE TRUE and NEAR NORTH - GOING STEALTH on the SEGUIN

MONDAY NIGHT, JULY 22, 2013


I was just riding along minding my own business when I came upon the Seguin River. With it ending  in Parry Sound and spilling into Georgian Bay, this watercourse played a significant role in the  annual spring log drives of the past. 
(It also served as Bobby Orr's first ice on his way to NHL stardom)



That man is the richest, whose pleasure is the cheapest.


After taking a quick looksy, I noticed the bank protection for the bridge would provide for a nice tent platform. 
The subdued river would make for a a nice evening serenade. 

HOOCHIE MAMA
Goin' stealth.


I have absolutely no idea why I'm smiling. 


 It is Hyla being in West Africa that prompted me to buy Neil Peart's journal of his bike adventure.
Though he did not ride through The Gambia, I learned much of the general culture, hardships and more. 
(I think I learned that I will be in no rush to pack my bike up and head over. Tough livin' all around)


How's the fishing? (or snoozzing)

No comments:

Post a Comment