YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 19 August 2013

GAGNON TO FERMONT QUEBEC - THE WILD EAST - HEADING TO THE WALL

DAY SEVEN
THURSDAY, AUGUST 15, 2013
"GONE" NON, QC. to FERMONT, QC.


In my few days of running foot races, I have always hoped I would not pass through that fatigue zone known as "The Wall". Toady I can't wait to see it, let lone go inside.

A couple of months ago, Kate and I listened to a audio life story on Canada's mother ship radio station about Fermont, Quebec. A story of this northern mining town but most interestingly about 
The Wall


I'm getting so excited about Fermont that I'm getting ahead of myself.
Let's get there first.

Can a borrow a Loonie?

Who can drive on an empty stomach. Good thing we are driving all the time because I'm eating all the time.

The following is our morning program on packing the Cunard.



Oh Oh. Where are the keys?



It think it was only 66k's.

Lot's more iron ore to come.




Smelted iron ore heading to Sept. Illes on the St Lawrence.
Can you hear the horn blast.


I'm getting so excited now.

We don't need no education
We dont need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.


Hey!What's ahead.
LOOK OUT!!!
It's the Wall




No comments:

Post a Comment