YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 2 August 2015

A SUPERIOR CYCLING TOUR D5 PT2 - RAINBOW FALLS PP - ROSSPORT CAMPGROUND

TUESDAY JULY 23, 2015
Nipigon to Camp - 115 K's
Ending up our second day together.

On this trip I'll have to get out of the habit of buttering my bacon.
Veg curry will be more than fine.




Gee Kristen
I know a lot of these places have crazy names but I can't find
"GET LOST"

From our campsite we can see what lies ahead right out the gate for tomorrow.
Up, up and away.

Lac Superior




I need to rest now.
It must have been the look on my face.
I miss interpreted  a conversation I had with someone as I rolled into camp.
Excited when I thought he said it looked like I needed a free auto.

What he really did say is he'd give me a free autopsy.

I'm trying to read the book before I go see the movie.
Anybody see it?

"SHAKESPEARE IN HEAT"



Stayed tuned for some real ROCK and ROLL.



No comments:

Post a Comment