YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 17 August 2015

A SUPERIOR CYCLING TOUR

approx July 27, 2015

Rabbitt Blanket campground to Montreal River Harbour, Ontario

What will be my last day with Kristen and Hyla for now, will see us leave camp Rabbit Blanket together. The girls so graciously have offered to adjust another big mileage day but they have places to be and I am slowly closing in on The Sault and will enjoy adding a extra night on the way.









Scenic outlook of Lake superior on a rather foggy but enjoyable morning. Never to complain about too much sun but our weather has been radiant.




 Having so much enjoyed my solitary ride of my target 90k's, much to my horror as I rolled into MY scheduled stop I found all these people.
No sooner everyone was quick to assume and encourage my joining them for the last 30k's.
Maybe? Think about it? Possibly? But first I need some taters to help me decide.
I'll let everyone know my decision after you all leave and in peace and ketchup, I can better think of reasons not to.







Ryan and Christa

In between my thoughts that these are good frys, a matter of fact they where better than good, (anytime the cook has a spud splitter on is holster one expects the often mundane French Fry to be more, and this time was no exception.)
my mind, soul and legs knew that it would be here that my day would end.
How I wasn't sure until I happened upon this nice couple.
For reasons of their own they decided to push on this afternoon though they had a cabin booked.
Not wanting to let them down I accepted their gracious offer of me taking occupancy.
My day could not have ended in a nicer way than this gift, in more ways than one, of sharing.
No better way to recover from the day and more.

Please enjoy more travels in life by taking a look at:
Road2Recovery

Are we not all on a journey of life.


GET BUSY LIVIN OR GET BUSY DYING UNDER ROCK
(lots of those round)

No comments:

Post a Comment