YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Friday 21 August 2015

SUDDENLY SAULT STE MARIE

July 2015

WRAPPING UP MY SUPERIOR CYCLE INTO SAULT STE MARIE, ONTARIO, CANADA.






 Best fish and chips ever? Possible.



 THANKS FRANK!!!!
niagara paul
approves
THE VOYAGUERS' LODGE
AND
COOKHOUSE


 Kate and I would like to come here to do some cross country skiing.
If one starts driving or even cycling the Trans Canada Highway from Victoria, British Columbia to Cape Spear, Newfoundland, the half way point is 53 K's north of Sault Ste Marie.
BIG COUNTRY

I believe it might be three years ago that Kristen sent Hyla this map with this idea of cycling across
CANADA


 When I left this morning a guy told me that there was only one hill to SSM. That was about three of these ago.

Mama told me there'd be days like this
But I ain't never ever think there'd be a day like this (Naw!)
Not now not ever, and now until forever you will never need another.


 Thanks to the gals and guys at the MTO, I only weigh my bike like I weigh myself, when I'll get a reading that I'll know I'll like.

 YA BABY!!!!
Riding empty.
Allowable 76lbs. I probably was 20lbs plus the first couple of days..




 Your riding the good ride when you don't see a stoplight for about 700k's.

Good grief, clear the chickens off the runway, 
perfect timing for a movie and snack.


Please stay tuned for some more cross Canada action courtesy of the Escape cam
your questing e-nemy

Reading departure signs in some big airport
Reminds me of the places I've been
Visions of good times that brought so much pleasure
Makes me want to go back again

No comments:

Post a Comment