YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 10 August 2015

A SUPERIOR CYCLING TOUR - GETTIN' GOOSED

JULY 24, 2015

I've been fortunate in my life to have travelled to many places around the world.
This will be my first visit to the "North Shore of Superior"

Today I will add to:

Casablanca, Morocco
New Delhi, India
Auckland, New Zealand
Kathmandu, Nepal
Prague, Czech Republic
Papeetee, Tahiti.
Dawson City, Yukon
..........

WAWA, ONTARIO.

Yes, 
if I'm invited to the next cocktail party of The National Geographic Explorer's Club

I DID SEE THE GOOSE

But first I've got to drag my sorry behind out of bed, and power up for a 90k ride to Wawa and then another push of 30k to camp in Lake Superior Provincial Park.

 I've given the girls my blessing to forge ahead.
Our next two nights will be in The Park that will offer great sights but no services.
Kristen and Hyla have offered to pick up supplies in Wawa.
It being just a short hop of the TCH,
it will still be 4k's less that I will have to deal with.

4K's dad. Really?

 My rear rack is looking more like a campers Turducken.
A tent
stuffed with a fly,
stuffed with a sleeping bag,
stuffed with a thermarest,
stuffed with...

Coming from.

Going to.





On the road again.

 Ahoy, Ahoy


These two fellows from England are doing Halifax to Vancouver.


Always exciting to see a bear as we did here.
Extra exciting to be with one of these guys who never had seen a bear in his life.

I told them for fun about Care Bears,
"INTENSIVE CARE" 
Bears

There have been a lot of these.
On or off a bike, passing lanes ahead means only one thing around here.
The one thing being that they never put them on a flat or downhill piece of road.

Everyday is a winding road
I get a little bit closer
Everyday is a faded sign
I get a little bit closer to feeling fine


GITCHEE
GOOMEE

I found the goose to be OK.
I now have my sights on the world's largest
SPATULA.

Kristen Flath and Hyla Nemy
Wawa, Ontario, CANADA


We will take a break here.
When we come back we'll take a look at our ride into the park and then enjoy some camp company.
Thank you for your patience.
Don't you have anything better to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment