YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 16 September 2017

MY WHEELS OF WISDOM. PAUL NEMY




A small collection of some remaining shots on my way home.

 Looking back at my "rancho" campo.

A hill. 

Central eastern Oregon, U.S.A.
Beautiful in its desolation.

Beautiful in its grade.




Ontario, Oregon. U.S.A.
My motel had a barber  shop attached. ??????


No, thank you Oregon.


Going shopping.


Giddy up home.
DAM. A FLAT!!

"my wheels of wisdom"


They take me to my strengths,
Challenge my weaknesses.
They expose my vulnerability,  
to better help me find my resolve,
Help me trade my imposed suffering,
for grand rewards,
They make me pay for my lease on this grand life,
Convert my growing old,
to never stop growing.


End of this trail.

Thanks for riding along with me.
Coming next: "From a Nation of Islanders"

No comments:

Post a Comment