YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 12 September 2017

TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE. BACK FROM BLACK.


August 21, 2017

 With the eclipse having come and gone, I look back and bid farewell to the higher country and start dropping and crossing the plains towards Idaho.


Dark side of the MOO!


AMERICA: A HORSE WITH NO NAME ?


 Who wears a watch these days?
O.K. but you would hope your I-Watch will reset itself.


Some of the last bumps I'll be riding.


 Hard to imagine any depth of any snow here.



 Shine on.

Considering the mass of people who are in the area for the just passing eclipse, the highway is eerily  quiet.
This trooper just stopped to see where the hell I was going!
Good question.
Told me what I already knew.
There's not much of anything for a long ways.
Longer if you are on a bicycle.
Gave me a bottle of water.


 Ready to set camp for the day, at 60kms, 70kms, 80kms, just need one tree to pitch tent under.
90K's...............................



No comments:

Post a Comment