YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 11 September 2019

THE CROWSNEST HIGHWAY. CYCLING THE BC3. OVER THE CROWSNEST PASS.


September 09,2019
Didn't pick the nicest day to cross the Crowsnest, but after the weather that I've had,
not complaining..............................yet.















As I wanted to here, camped at most pass summits but that ain't happening today.
Maybe better for reasons other than it's COLD!!
You can have most of what I have,
but not my Butterhorn!!!!!


Thank you and your welcome BC.

Being pretty much soaked through. 
Glad I got my woolies on.


Crowsnest rubbish container.







Too bad.
Would've been some nice camping.


The Cosmopolitan Hotel.
Blairmore, Alberta. CANADA
What can you say about a room above the bar.

The most heated, glorious, shittiest room ever.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment