YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 14 September 2019

THE CROWSNEST HIGHWAY. CYCLING THE ALBERTA3. PINCHER CREEK TO FORT MCLEOD, ALBERTA

9/11, 19 

What helped me pick last nights accommodations? 
I have for as long as I've been writing in the computer era been endlessly frustrated with word processing auto-correct whenever I was to write "Fonthill", for it would a thousand time change it to.......

 With today's forecast looking extremely promising, 
and after what I'd rode through the past couple of days, the next door car wash was a perfectly to start the day.
And almost a new ride all together. 
Originally I'd plan to head south of Pincher Creek to Waterlon Lakes National Park and then a couple of days to Lethbridge and home.
Seems that I have been gifted more time and will leave Waterton for another day
(was there fifty years ago)
and stick to the whole of the Crowsnest.
From the terminus of Medicine Hat I will ride my way to Regina, last province I have left to visit, Saskatchewan,
and then home.


 Just emerging as well was this gracious tourer from Japan.
He started in Anchorage, Alaska and was heading to Las Vegas, Nevada.
I wished him luck.




 Going to be a little change in scenery.




 Keeping an eye out for rainbows and tornadoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment