YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 21 September 2019

THE TRANS CANADA HIGHWAY. RIDING THE NO.1. CATCHING A FLIGHT TO GULL LAKE, SAKATCHEWAN. CANADA




September 17, 2019



2019

2015
Excerpt from chaisandchains

"weirdest gas station yet"

This, and the only, place was just up the highway from where I pitched camped. As purveyor of my dinner and next morning's breakfast, I'm also finding many of the "service" centres............peculiar, no........eccentric, no..............
CREEPY. 
Ya that's it. 
But I'm so proud of myself that I let pretty much, 
no, lets say nothing
stop me from
eating. 






Home being motored.

I do have to say that this being Canada's number one highway,
the traffic is both modest and courteous.
Many times affording me the safety of yielding the slow lane even though almost the whole of the trip has had generous shoulders.
Shoulders that have been far by majority of good quality, san some odd rumble strips and modest rubbish. 
Making up for any shortcomings, 
there is a constant assortment  of encouraging gestures in every imaginable form,
both on the fly and at rest.
Thank you!


Gull Lake, Saskatchewan Municipal Campground.
Modestly price.
Hot shower
Electricity
WI-FI.....

......and local billboard. 

As posted. If anyone is interested in Scuba Diving,..... 

no better place to learn than central Saskatchewan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment