YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 22 September 2019

THE TRANS CANADA HIGHWAY. RIDING ALBERTA'S NO.1. CHAPLIN, ALBERTA, CANADA.

September 19,  19






Late summer in Chaplin, Saskatchewan. CANADA.


2019
Chaplin downtown.

2015

I have endless admiration for Kristen and Hyla's crossing of Canada.

Journaled here:
chaisandchains.tumblr.com
I think I have even more admiration for them sticking their heads in the door of the Chaplin Hotel.
I did have some food options so didn't have to worry that if I went in,
would I ever come out,
alive.

Except from Chais and Chains:

"It turned out to be a beautiful day of riding. Yellow canola fields and blue flax fields. Cool weather, a few lakes, and quaint towns. It started raining when we rolled through the tiny town of Chaplin and we popped our heads into the Chaplin Hotel to see if we could grab something to eat and wait it out. The place was empty aside from the owners, a Korean family having a big family dinner. It was a feast! They had a griddle going in the middle of the table and were frying up seafood, sausage, veggies and some fish they caught that day. They insisted we try some of their food while we waited for our own (delicious of course!). Typical of everyone we met today, they were so friendly".



2019


I did mention that I had some food options in Chaplin. I didn't say good food options. 
Sous-Marin A La Pizza Super. Tasted better this way.







No comments:

Post a Comment