YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 15 October 2016

NICOLA, HYLA AND PAUL NEMY. CYCLING THE SIERRA NEVADA.

August 28 & 29, 2016
Day Six and Seven
Auberry to Fish Camp Campground, California,U.S.A.


Publisher is clearing house. If today you have less than normal time to waste, you could skip this post, tune in tomorrow(the least I promise is good, possibly great,we will be riding into one the world's most famous parks,) and feel like you haven't missed much. Here we make our way from Auberry to Fish Camp Campground. There we will be well position to ride into one of America's most iconic national parks.




Undoubtedly I come upon circumstances and situations that I find only traveling by bicycle.
Our next two days seemed like only one dead dog away from a good Country Western song.

 Money might not buy you happiness, but it sure bought us stuff at the Ponderosa Market that made us happy.
Kept us 'hauling.
(I have to admit that I like anything PONDEROSA.Even the long gone steak house. Standing in line. My favourite was the No.4 with a baked potato.)


 Here at Fish camp we met Evan.
His situation was circumstantial. He was a couple of days away from embarking on a west to east crossing of the U.S.A on bicycle.






Tomorrow: Yosemite National Park

guess how many posts I've published.?

No comments:

Post a Comment