YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 19 February 2017

MAGDALENA ISLAND, MAGELLAN STRAIT, CHILE. LOS PINGUINOS

January 28, 2017

There weren't too many things on my absolute must see or do wish list for our South American journey.
One of the few though was to see a penguin. 
Preferably not at a zoo, church or in one of my dreams.
💤💣

My preference was in a natural setting.
My other preference was not to pay too much, or ideally not at all.

Here we go naturally after paying for one of the many advertised tours.
(I'm not even going close to the time I tried to fool Mother Nature)
👌☝

Los Pinguinos.




All these months of grave concern accompanied with the crushing fear were uncalled for.
It says:
NATURAL
right on this board.





The march of a couple of penguins in January.

They have migrated south from their winter home off the Brazilian coast to their nesting grounds for the summer.

且丕世丗丘丙业

Magdalena Penguins.
Not as large and notable as the Emperor penguins of the Antarctic.




ڄ ټ ڭ ݢ ݟ ݵ ۸ ۻ আ ঌ
ঞ প র ভ এ ল





Steaming back from nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment