YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 15 February 2017

TORRES DEL PAINE, PARQUE NACIONAL. LAS TORRES.

January 24, 2017

Las Torres.


Once in a lifetime.
















I'm slowly coming to a realisation that many of my days, and what they hold are,
"once in a lifetime experiences".
I'm quite often more than good with that.
Most gladly that many are far from both ends of the epic spectrum.
Don't get me wrong. There is rarely an experience that I walk away and haven't gained something from.
Again in different ways.
Being it an eatery, ski mountain, mountain hike, subpar lodging,....
There are too many to even begin to think of.   
By chance a lot are unexpectedly mundane, some gladly are only once. 
By chance a lot are unexpectedly spectacular. Sadly for only once.
(my personal jury is still out on the "WAFFLE HOUSE". Love the waffles. Not sure about having them at that particular house)

I travel always looking more so down the road and perpetually wonder whats around the next bend. 
The road behind  being just that.
I'm movin'on.  
The world always appears larger than my current life.
May they continue.

I am really hoping that my once in lifetime experiences never end.
And may the joy of sharing those experiences.

I'm finding that they are adding up to an extraordinary life.

Paul Nemy
Torres del Paine Parque Nacional
Chile.

Once in a lifetime.












No comments:

Post a Comment