YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 1 October 2019

ABBOTSFORD, BRITISH COLUMBIA TO REGINA, SASKATCHEWAN. CANADA. CYCLING OH CANADA!!!!

September 24, 2019

Thought I would do some rural routing on this my last day of riding.



Partly finishing off this story on gravel, as next I have a much grander grinder past adventure to tell.



Hanging on and over some thirty K's of gravel on my way to Regina.




Winnipeg.
Closed!
Time to put the binders on anyhow.


Regardless that these forecasts ended up being on the shy side of heavy accumulations, all signs lead to its time to head home.
As in before all my journeys, there is nothing to write here as an end.
This road taken is merely a slice, not unlike in the pie carousal at Ruby's dinner, of this hopefully never-arriving ride of life.

Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment