YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 6 September 2021

COLONSAY, SASKATCHEWAN. CANADA. AUGUST 13, 2021

I'm quite good to head out SAP out of a rather sketch hotel. Still need to look after a few things before I head about seventy K's down the road.


I didn't see too much of the city but what I did I liked.
The town seemed alive with what was like a coming out(of COVID lockdown) party this week.

Needed to fill some time before any bike shop, to borrow a floor pump, would open.




I'll take a little heat,
I'll take a little cold,
I'll take a little rain,
but if I can place my order, like today,
GIMME SOME WIND FROM THE WEST!!!

There will be more to this story,
but the province is experiencing record heat and record draught.

No biggy here.
An acre or two of harvesting combines.

Saving a lot of time by not having to look at the map to often.

LOVIN' my phone caddy!!!!!!
LOVIN' my phone caddy maker!!!!

First days are always good to get over.
I'm fine considering by the time I got into Colonsay the thermometer was touching mid 30'sC.
Nice host(hardly spoke any English), nice room,
nice first day!!

Like many of the towns that I will pass thru, 
it looks like this peaked a hundred years ago.
Like many of the towns that I will pass thru,
they might not have much but they will have a Chinese restaurant.
I felt good ordering,
the lady running it hardly spoke any English.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment