YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 8 September 2021

WROXTON, SASKATCHEWAN. CANADA

Unfortunelatly much too late for the crops,
a new weather pattern is coming thru,
 bringing some percipitation and cooler temps.
I'll take advantage of the change and for the first time this trip see if I brought all the parts to camp.



I've googled the map and know that at my target,
the semi-ghost town of Wroxton there won't be any services.
Before I leave Yorkton I tuck a cuople of Boston Pizza pies on the rack (they were excellent!!!!), some snacks wherever they fit, extra waters and I'm off.


Beautiful in a way, but other than a few lingering residents most everything has LONG been abandoned.
  



 I actually did meet someone.

By the looks of the in and outside,
I could have been the first one utilizing the facilities, 
patch of ground, for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment