YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 29 September 2021

OSKONDAGA LODGE, ONTARIO. CANADA


I'll again wake to remnants of a little overnight rain.

Don't worry Nicola, 
I did have to pee but I went on the Arctic side.

Should be all downhill from here!!



Winnipeg bound.
Waved to the drive for perhaps on his return he'll be getting me from Thunder Bay to Sault Ste Marie.




This is working out quite well.
On my motel days I seem to always be a little early for checkin.
My hour lost should make it just right.



Again like most times I'm not needing much but the nice lady at the lodge gave me a full service cottage with a couple of bedrooms.
Still ended up sleeping on the couch.


Was nicely settled for a night of heavy thunderstorms. 


Hang you moose or bike for repair. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment