YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 20 September 2021

EMO, ONTARIO, THE RUN INTO


My morning alarm.
A rather large woodpecker.

I've had this tent for the past twelve years of touring and the likes.
It certainly has servred me, us well but almost seems to becoming spongelike.
Thats good to the point till the sponge is fully absorbed.
Lots of memories but it's done.
My first night a pole snapped, it has been leaking,....

Nice Provincial Park lady.


One time tractor trailers of pulp wood would pass through these drums,
" to straighten the load up"




Just the way I've been mapping my points "A" and "B"
I'm clocking off about 70k's a day.
With six left for today, that will leave me with just a sprint into Fort Frances for the weekend.
 
No matter what,
every night I get a room I pretty much end up unpacking most of everything.
With a routine during camping, I pretty much get up and go and have no chance of whatever it may be, rain, dew, rain, coffee to dry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment