YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Friday 17 September 2021

KENORA, THE RIDE TO. BACK IN ONTARIO. CANADA. SEPT 3, 2021

A pretty steady overnight rain is scheduled,
as what seems to becoming a routine,
to come to an end soon.



Today after a cuople of weeks I'll be back on the busy Trans Canada.




I was surprisingly welcomed back to Ontario by a fellow cycle tourist Vasif.

What cycle tourist doen't have a tale of adventure,
and unfortunately mis-adventure.
On a cross Canada ride, Vasif first tells me the tale of
a bus ride across most of British Columbia due mainly to fires and resulting heavy smoke.
Here in good humour he explains how he had to rent a car to backtrack from his advanced postion in Kenora.
Backtrack to retrieve a device forgotten some days ago.
 You laugh, you cry,
you kiss a cuople of days goodbye.
But its these days that are often most recounted.






My travels to Thunder Bay will end up being longer with my routing thru Fort Frances.
I am quickly reintroduced to cycling in Ontario.
You go up, then you go down, then you go up, then down, then up, down, up, down,.............



 

No comments:

Post a Comment