YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Friday 17 September 2021

KENORA, THE TOWN. ONTARIO. CANADA. LAKE OF THE WOODS


After spending a beautiful summer night at a municipal park in town,
I'm off to do some chores.


There might be more float planes departing and arriving than boats at the harbour.



In the town of Kenora doing laundry.
I felt safe but there is NOTABLE presence of street people and associated disgarded paraphernalia.
I'm always much more paranoid about my bike and my worldly contents attached.
Its sad that even here some lurking pepole had me constantly looking over my shoulder back at my bike.
Like so many times, the people than I'm on gaurd quite often are the ones who extend the most congenial hello.
Sitting outside waiting for my wash cycle to finish,
I was graciously offered a swill of some morning cheer being passed around.


Other than what I'm wearing, five weeks of day, evening and night ensembles.
No white. It is after Labour Day.

There have been few towns and cities that I've been thru this pass month that seem to be on the end of any good news stories.
Here almost in downtown Kenora is a lumber mill that has recently closed.
 

 Just a cuople of kilometres out of Kenora,
I'll spend the weekend in Kewattin, Ontario.
I'm no sooner in my room looking out when on schedule it  pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment