YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Monday 20 September 2021

SIENE RIVER, THUNDER BAY, UNORGANIZED. ONTARIO. CANADA. SEPTEMBER 13, 2021

After a weekend tucked nicely in a great room,
I'm ready for my last push to Thunder Bay.
I gone shopping for other than a small convenience store at the 30k mark,
there will be no services for another 140k's past that.
At least I don't need gas.











Knowing that I will camp,
I've made my target at 95kms.
The Seine River.
I don't want to take too much of the adventure out of it,
but I sure do use GOOGLE MAP to try to stake out possible camp sites, that most importantly might provide me a little water source.
Here just slightly off, surprisingly not that busy Hwy 11, I'll pitch camp and with the river as big as it is, I'm in for the night.


Click for my serenade thru the night.
If not the river, there's always rain water as it started in the evening and through the night.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment