YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Friday 11 August 2017

MADRAS TO BEND OREGON, U.S.A.


Spending some days riding and hiding from some rather vicious heat.

Leaving Madras the heat is already appropriately layered with smoke from fires from as far away as British Columbia, Canada.


 With the high temps even gripping my intended route in the neighbouring Sierras Cascades, I'll ride the high plains till Bend.
Caught like an "L" in a "BL&T"
In Bend I'm hoping to hang a right and head high.







Wonderlust
Wanderlust


 The local ride.





 Bend
Sports and recreation centre Oregon, U.S.A.

 My friend in Bend.
My question to you:
"Whens the last time
you did something for the first time?"

  Chillin' in the 90's.

With a shift from extremely hot to just plain hot, I'm ready to head to the hills after a little respite in town.



No comments:

Post a Comment