YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 24 August 2017

REDMOND, OREGON. U.S.A.


August 12, 2017

My figure eight routing has me camping just north of Bend, on my way back to Redmond.
There I will eventually hang a right and start heading east.

Blogger without Border.

Tumalo State Park.

Rolling out of camp on my way to Redmond, Oregon.
Practising for the 21st.

Did I mention its hot.
This Friday has hope on the horizon as the weather lady is saying that early next week things will improve.



Redmond, Oregon.

Thinking of moving to Oregon to join the militia, here are some other sustenance's of life that heavily favour these pioneers.

Weighted high to the top of the most important food group members:

ALCOHOL
"the cause and solution to all my problems"
 

Since they are at every corner, not going to even guess how may breweries, brewpubs, pimp my brew laundry mats, brew........
Nice. Hops.
CAFFEINE 

Here they put in parking lots just so to be able to plop these kiosks of kaffiene on them.
Addictions 2/2.

TAGUERIA


Creo que todos hemos experineced estos puestos de taco que vienen en todas las formas imaginables y el tamaño. Gracias Jesus.

And oh yes, there is a Solar Eclipse coming.  Everyone from the Thrift Store to the ..........













And now to slowly start slowly heading east. 

No comments:

Post a Comment