YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Wednesday 23 August 2017

MY OREGON TRAIL. I CAN'T SEE CLEARLY NOW.


August 8,9,10,... (you pick)


I continue to explore the Cascades Lakes Bi-way of Oregon.
Oh yes, scenic!
I continue to escape some rather difficult fire situations.
Good training.

"Live free or fry"






Clearly this morning the wind is much
in my favour. 

Now in the general vicinity of Crescent Lake, Portland:did that
Mt Hood: did that,
but is was Detroit, Sisters,... that I've detoured around for the sake of.................Mother Nature.
It was Crescent City where last year Hyla and I hung a left and headed to Eugene, Oregon.
Our terminus (bike) for the epic sisters and the boxer pilgrimage. 

I camped here.


Heres (just one) The Thing,
when safe for the sound, its the first tour I've done where I love being plugged in to any number of podcasts, music,....... 



Eruption.
Please be careful where you camp.


Everything around here, including this river, is
DecChutes this, 
DesChutes that.




Nice.




Heading back to Bend. 




This one goes out to anyone who's been to Chemult, Oregon.

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Call the news station,
Call the radio station,
Call the gas station,

Chemult, U.S.A. 
2016.

 Fellin' like home in Chemult, U.S.A. 2016.
When the nemy's move in,.....
.
"Let ME tell you about Chemult, Oregon." 2016

I think it was here at 
Captain Corndog's Schnitzel Palace
that I magically got my second wind for the sixth time?

Or at least it lite the fuse.


Bend, Oregon, U.S.A
Vacancy.
Much success.


tell me if this hurts.
how many fingers am i holding up?

No comments:

Post a Comment