YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Friday 25 August 2017

PRINEVILLE , OREGON AND THERE ABOUTS.




I've started my giddying up way east .

August 14, 2017


For the past week and a half the skies have been filled intermittently with smoke, birds, clouds and water bombers.

Even this slick looking bird is a water bomber.  

I will hopefully be turning my back on the majority of the wild fires.


 The lineup of aerial water bombers waiting to get a big drink.


 Fly safe!



I set my odometer and kept my eyes open. 

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now on our approach to Prineville.
Why?

 The town of Prineville is rather un-assuming on its own. 
As you approach, the road is flanked by two MASSIVE, in Prineville's style, un-assuming, complexes.
There is a good chance the you yourself have not been to town but there is a very good chance that some sort of your cyber existence has.

Both are massive data storage facilities.
One for the Facebook.
The other for the Apple.




I will have pretty much been and will be now following the path of totality.
Totality crazy towns trying to capitalize on the possible one million out of state visitors expected.



I will be long gone, but hear down the road that  Prineville's solar festival attracted upwards of fifty, even one hundred thousand people.

No comments:

Post a Comment