YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 19 August 2017

TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE. SO THEY SAY. YA RIGHT. NEED TO SEE THIS WITH MY TWO OWN EYES.


I'm a little behind on a couple of things and one being getting my ticket for the eclipse.
Thought I left it too late but lucky for me, at 
"The Onion's" 
ticket booth I grabbed the last one.
Only seventy five bucks.
Can you believe that!
I've ridden past burnt, barren, godforsaken endless acreages that you can park yourself and what you've brung for two hundred bucks.
I've brung a bike.
Cash only please. Thank you. See you next time.

I'm normally not into "General Seating" 
but hey, if I survived Grand Funk Railroad for three  and a half hours, whats one hundred and forty seconds.

Hope this whole thing is not a scam.
Now to see it with my own two eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment