YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 18 September 2014

CHASE, BRITISH COLUMBIA

AUGUST 19, 2014

SICAMOUS to CHASE

Salmon Arm, BC

With having only two legs, I guess I'm on my second to last of my tour.
Here I'm passing thru Salmon Arm on my way to Chase. I'll log about 100k's today so as to position myself nicely for a quick blast into Kamloops tomorrow.

Lucked into the farmers market.
Lucked into a bountiful harvest time.



 MY DAILY LUBE ROUTINE....
 ...CHAIN
 .....ASS
 ....FACE


 The Salmon Arm of Lake Shuswap.


 Didn't get a picture of this holidaying old timers couple that so matched this old time tow truck and era matching pop up trailer.
I think I'm glad that the trailers walls can't talk.

Want to spend a night in a caboose?
 The Squilax General Store and more.
Shuswap HiHostel

Thou I travel alone, I'm never alone.
There are constant reminders of likes in my life. Here and from home.
Who doesn't like Thompson Seedless Grapes. Though are the number one grape dried for raisins, but I prefer them fresh.

Today's target destination is Chase, British Columbia.
Wanting to just pitch a simple camp for the night, spotted a little municipal park in the foreground by the pier as I came into town.

Going to grab supper first.

Pizza delivery.


Even without trying, can't seem to get to far from a favourite, rail tracks.

On my best(or close to it) behaviour, I didn't seem to send any local out for a stroll running. Most were gracious in enquiry of my encampment and wished me continued safe passage.

Maybe because I delivered it myself, I enjoyed my pie.



Reading makes immigrants of us all. It takes us away from home, but more important, it finds homes for us everywhere.

COMING NEXT- THE LAST LEG





No comments:

Post a Comment