YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Friday 19 September 2014

TIKARAM SUBEDI

My travels through the Rockies had me thinking of our trip to Nepal(2011).
It maybe was not as much about the mountains but a recent and continued contact with our much like guide.
The more than often cold and intimidating Himalaya was countered by this warm, caring and smiling countryman.


TIKARAM SUBEDI
If anyone is heading to the Pokara end of Nepal and is looking for someone to show you around and up and down, we trip advise wholeheartedly.
Link to TikaRam Subedi



CATHERINE NEMY(L) TIKARAM SUBEDI (R)


TIKARAM SUBEDI (L) PAUL NEMY (R)


Now I been smokin for so long,
Ya know I'm here to stay
Got you in a stranglehold, baby
You best get outta the way          
 Ted Nugent

NICOLA NEMY(L) HYLA NEMY(R)



JAMES, NZ (TOP)
TIKARAM SUBEDI  (BOTTOM)

HYLA ANN NEMY

Aafno Bhagya Aafai Le Banaunu Parcha.

COMING NEXT - 
"The road's got me hypnotized
 And I'm speeding into a new and last sunrise"


No comments:

Post a Comment