YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Saturday 20 September 2014

PUREBREAD - WHISTLER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA

THE END IS NEAR

Can you imagine that I'm just one post away from wrapping up my bicycle tour. Closure finally on twenty-one days and thirty odd posts some thirty odd days ago.
Can you imagine that with a constant nagging feeling lingering over me to get her done and start fresh on some other adventures..........

.......I'm off on some totally irrelevant scone tangent that I'll let a chosen few further  feed on the meaning of life.

Some people can read between the lines.
Some chosen people can read between the pictures.






Here's a story.
click

Lavender Earl Grey (foreground)
Buckwheat Sour Cherry (background)

That's all I've got say about this.

Wish I could promise you my cycle tour wrap up next but can't even say that.


No comments:

Post a Comment