YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 10 August 2014

COLUMBIA ICEFIELDS - GLACIER SKYWALK

It's not that I support this type of attraction, thought would do a little post exclusive to this:

DISNEYLAND

DIZZYLAND


After a rather vicious climb I've reach the Sunwapta Pass summit where I find the Glacier Skywalk.
Just 6kms from the actual Icefields centre, can't help to stop, catch my breath and see whats happening.



(Courtesy of the world wide web)

Landscape marring?? 
My travels by bicycle provide me with almost a nature overload.
When I come upon some glam and glitz it's a sometime subtle diversion. 
I would observe from a distance , but not necessary my thing.

I'm sure for as long as there have been "National Parks" there have been and will be discussions on management and mandates. 


 This "attraction" is available only by a package of bus trip and admission originating from the Icefields centre. 

 To me it's about as unnatural and unfitting for this beautiful area.




 That's enough. 


WOW!
Downhill to the next zoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment