YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Thursday 7 August 2014

JASPER. A HOSTEL ENVIRONMENT - D4

SUNDAY, AUGUST 3, 2014 (I'm already losing track of days. Don't know if it's Turkey Avocado Subday, or Italian Parmaesan.....



 My 07:00 to Revelstoke alarm clock.

Macs coffee and milk

With being slightly ahead of schedule, I have all day in Jasper to grab some park info, load up some groceries as my next four days will have limited services, play tourist......


 This one goes out to the Community Garden sisterhood.


Was offered some free veggies.
Knew why it was free, 
KALE!
I think I'll go to the bakery



 Grabbing some Icefield Parkway info.

 Home for tonight.


 It afforded me a shower and a quiet place to spend the late afternoon.
The rest of my stay demonstrated what a international hostel is all about.
I felt comfortable but better for Hyla and Nicola to pass through.

By evening and night there was a mass of humanity speaking in every imaginable language, cooking and all smells of the world and by night I'm sure dreams(and nightmares) of every technicolour.




Three or four adjoining rooms packed by night had me leaving in the morning with "Done That" and longing for my Hubba Hubba (or a Four Seasons).
You'd guess that the guy who slept by the window was cold at night and closed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment