YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Sunday 12 August 2012

CYCLING THE NORTHERN TIER, LOUP LOUP PASS, DAY FOURTEEN - TWISP, WA

AUGUST 11, 2012

START - CLEAR LAKE CAMPGROUND, LOUP LOUP PASS, WA
FINISH - TWISP, WA
TODAY - 39kms
TTD - 1006kms


View Larger Map

Today I finished climbing the Loup Loup Pass and then rode into Twisp, WA Here I have a room booked( I think I'm missing Shark Week) and will enjoy the town before taking shelter from the heat. It will be only a matter of days that I will be in North Cascades National Park where from what I here, I can still roll around in the snow if I wish.











The first thing I rode by in Twisp was this artisan coffee roasting business. Should set a very good precedent for the rest of the town. Coffee that's not in a can, bottle or some organic recycle unbleached paper product. Ah, Saturday.


All you touch and all you see,
 Is all your life will ever be.

                                                                                                      
Ah, scones!


No comments:

Post a Comment