YOUR NIAGARA PAUL

Tuesday 21 August 2012

CYCLING THE NORTHERN TIER, SEDRO-WOOLLEY, ANACORTES, WASHINGTON -DAY TWENTY - TO THE COAST

AUGUST 17, 2012

START - SEDRO-WOOLLEY, WA
FINISH - ANACORTES, WA
TODAY - 90kms (45 getting here.  45 sightseeing)
TTD -  1334kms



View Larger Map




Soon as I left my room in Sedro-Woolley, I was back to the real world. STOPLIGHTS!


Even on the windward side of the coastal mountains it was DRY! 
I had been looking since the start of my trip for an open truck weigh scale.
 The bare bike should weigh in at 30lbs.
With the scales rounding up to the closest 10's,
here riding with minimal supplies, my loaded panniers and stuff are coming in at 40lbs.
With survival supplies in the mountains, I could see adding 10lbs.
Starting to smell that smell.
Don't want to get lost now.

Should be just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment